We made interviews in seven different languages. And now we need help to transcript and translate these interviews so that we can continue with editing the documentary.
We need support in the following tasks:
- Transcription of interviews in the original language version
(that means to write down the words the person is saying in the interview. For this you only need language skills in one language)
- Translation of the transcript in english or german
(Next step is to translate the written words from original language into english OR german. For this you need original language skills and either English or German skills for translation)
So if you would like to help us, please fill out the form below or contact us via email@example.com and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Any kind of support is really much appreciated: From 15 minutes transcription or translation of small parts up to hours for whole interviews 🙂
What can you get out of it?
1. You will make us very happy and thankful immediately 🙂
2. You will contribute your part to a better intercultural understanding in Europe.
3. You will be a member of the elama documentary project and get insights in our ongoing production process.
4. Your name will be listed here and in the final credits of the movie.
5. Surprise! We will see what else we can give you back when the movie is finished
Only internet access and the ability to play Youtube-videos is necessary.
Thank you in advance for your help.